TruGeek in association with Global IT Partner, the programs will be conducted as an on the job training. 90% of the training is non-classroom based. The learners will be given chance to work on live projects and may be given exposure to client calls and meetings, as per availability. Experience certificates will be given to all the learners who complete the full coaching schedule successfully. Continual evaluations will be conducted during the training period and a score chart will be issued based on this, which illustrates the learner’s performance and abilities.
How Trugeek is Different From Other Programs
- TruGeek Programs will be delivered as a learner program.
- Program will follow practical approach rather than theoretical.
- Learner will be having system / laptop during the program to practice while learning.
- Program will enable the learner to learn, understand while practice.
- Program will be conducted by industry experts like Project Managers, Project Leaders, Architects and domain experts from relevant technology verticals.